218 Betas

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

Vance will like that for days when the wireless is flaky.
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

R218B63 15 Oct 2011

* The login screen counts down the expiry date
    * The login screen turns red when the expiry date is a week or less away
  3. qilin

qilin Member

Graham the client is keeping saying "This client is too old" and cycling the download process again today. Please fix before we start the work day tomorrow.
  4. Jason

I don't often logout. So I don't see these warnings.
  5. Graham

R218B65

• display diagnoses even in lite mode
    • crash corrected when clicking on an empty appt and no patient loaded
    • fax applet now allows you to copy the path of the file to clipboard
    Jason likes this.
  6. Jason

didn't seem to work.
    latest b65, server 0.83 beta-115

edit: I updated the server ... but I think it was the latest version anyway.
  7. Graham

Expiry date should be 6-7th June 2012. Is that the one you're using. I tried it again and works fine for me.
  8. Jason

Nope it's may.
    I'll update it again.
  9. Graham

R218B66
    • lazy loading of both diagnoses and procedures in lite mode
  10. Graham

R218B67
    • hiliting a word in the dashboard, or inbox results area allows you to display any matching digital result from the numerical results table ( for comparisons )
    Double click, or drag on word to hilite, and then alt-click to bring up menu
  11. Graham

R218B87
    • Reduced boot time to 20 seconds or less
    • In the provider's tab, you can copy the address to the clipboard
    • In the letters print dialog, you have an option of "Office" which is for sending a letter to a practice. You would attach it to a patient named Office or similar, ie. the same one you use for filing non patient office documents against.
  12. Graham

R218B90
    • Tables ( eg. results ) should reset the sliders back to home when swapping patients
    • People/Providers tab has an "Exp"ort button to copy the current provider to the clipboard and an "Imp"ort button to copy provider from clipboard so that you can copy providers between two instances of Synapse running concurrently
    • Patients/Details/Personal&Contact has an "Export" button to copy the patient demographics (only) to the clipboard.
    • Add new patient screen has a "Imp"ort button to copy a patient from the clipboard
    • Results tab .. when made full screen, the list of results expands rather than the text area. The "+" button copies the result to the editor for viewing
    • Settings/Sms & Telephony has experimental Asterisk support for dialing patients directly using your Asterisk PBX. See this thread for more details.
  13. Jason

Exciting update ! Looking forward to trying it. Might be after my retaining wall goes up this weekend. :)
  14. Graham

R218B91
    • Support for asterisk to make phone calls ( call-both and callback ). See this thread for more details.
    • The add results screen has a "DD" button which will grab the latest file in your default Windows Downloads Directory ( x:\users\username\downloads ) so DD = Downloads Directory
  15. Graham

R218B92
    • Added support to right click on a result in other result fields
    • Fixed resizing issue in the Print History screen
    • Now when Print History screen appears, the first entry is hilited so that you can navigate by cursor keys so this means double click is required to view files or just use the display button
  16. Jason

R218B1 9 June 2010

Is it just me or is R218 final coming out ?
    :)
  17. Graham

7 more betas to go before final.

I find that the notification that my phone call has been successfully placed annoying so I am removing it, and only showing an alert on error. I am making all my calls this way now.
    Jason likes this.
  18. Graham

R218B93
    • New Browser - should delete the old one and download the new one which now browses to the correct Synapse EHR site
    • Fixes some handling in Reports/Kashflow
    • New "E" button in the People/Providers page that turns a fax number into an email address ( currently only uses fax.2talk.co.nz ! )
    • New experimental Amazon Simple Workflow task engine ( see http://synapse-ehr.com/community/threads/workflow-engine.1473/ ) on how it works
    • A new server ( only date is changed ) also made available
  19. Graham

R218B93
    • Report on deceased and patients who have left the practice ( reports/query/build query/miscellaneous ) - hope you have updated your records!
    • Fix in searching for readcodes - now escapes single quotes
  20. Jason

New Beta soon ?
    synapse.EHR.new.beta.client.needed.jpg