218 Betas

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

When trying to review old PDF results.
    All results with a comma in them won't pull up when clicking [Original]
    ie. 1726-November 6, 2007-Document-022.pdf
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Suggest file a bug report ... and I'll have a look when I get a chance. Working on the web portal at present.

Also, check to see if calling the file from dos shell opens the pdf or not ... "," is not a reserved dos character as far as I recall.
  3. Jason

It has worked for a long time, it just stopped working with the latest client update. My last client was quite old.

Bug report on JIRA
  4. Jason

As posted in tracker ...

On this PC, I have Reader 9.4 with Synapse beta 29 and all files work.
    On another PC, I have Reader X (Ten) and beta 47 and "Comma" files don't work.
    On another PC (room7), I have Reader 9 and beta 25 and "Comma" files do work.
    On this room7 PC, I kept Reader 9 and changed beta 25 to 47 and "Comma" files don't work.
    seems something changed in Synapse between beta25 and 47.
  5. Jason

Typing in
    "1643-February 16, 2007-Document-002.pdf"
    brings up the file in Reader (non-browser).
    on the PC that can't bring up the file in Synapse.
  6. Jason

I have the same problem with another PDF viewer: PDF-Xchange Viewer site
  7. Graham

R218B50 9 Jan 2011

* new exam editor features .. button ",X" to remove commas
    * a new Vitals insert option for the insert text feature ( to insert vitals recorded by a nurse ie. not recorded on the same PC )
  8. Graham

R218B52 29 Jan 2011

* Creates and saves aliases for drugs prescribed using the RxTerms lookup
    * Fixes date offset for superbills

Note that it will use your dropbox folder to retrieve and save files. See Settings/User/Miscellaneous2
  9. Graham

I've seen my alias file get corrupted ... so that I only have one entry, so make sure that you use the dropbox folder. I restored mine.
  10. Graham

R218B53 5 Feb 2011

*use any non-alphanumeric to trigger shortcut medications
    *F2 to save RxTerms choice and also to save prescription
    *Fix on tabbing out of title field to set gender
    *Use RxTerms from the shortcuts editor
  11. Graham

And also added ability to import meds into flowsheet.

I thought 15 meds might be enough, but after doing a few, I realise it's not. I'll had to bump that figure up to 20 or 25.
  12. qilin

qilin Member

Adding a new provider now crashes the client. A pop-up window comes up: "some type of server error occurred". REBOL/VIew shows:
    result: [error [command-failed]
    fail [add-new-gp "Yxxx" "Axxx" "" "" "M.D." "Dr." "South River" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" {make object! [
    code: 302
    type: 'script
    id: 'no-arg
    arg1: 'add-new-gp
    arg2: 'notes
    arg3: none
    near: [add-new-gp "Yxxx" "Axxx" "" ""]
    where: 'read-msg
    ]}]
    ]

Just updated both client and server: client build 218 beta-54, server 0.0.83 beta 108alpha5

Also noted the display under People-Providers tab is now messed up. "Business 1" showes Salutation, "City" is moved to ""state & Zip", etc.
  13. Graham

Oops .. that alpha5 server is only to be used with an unreleased client. I'll upload it shortly.
  14. Graham

The reason that the GP fields are all out of alignment is because I have added a new field for the provider's registration number which is needed in sending HL7 referrals
  15. Graham

R218B56 26 March 2011

* An extra field in the providers for registration number used in sending HL7 referrals ( reg: )
    * The NCPDPID field now also doubles as the EDI address for sending HL7 referrals ( Healthlink )
    * There is now a "eye" next to the Business1 fieldl that shows all the surgeries with the same name ( used to see all the providers for the same location )

* Quick Search - now parses the text and will do a search on NHI/SSN instead if the text passes a parse rule
    * Quick Search parse rule is in Settings/Interface/HL7/Parse rule so for me where NHI numbers are AAAnnnn, then the rule is 3 alpha 4 digit

* HL7 - same page, there are set of directories for Healthlink referrals, acks
    * Settings/User/HL7 Service refers to the code for the type of service you provide. In NZ, rheumatology, this is M70.
    * Settings/User/HL7 License type refers to the type of license you hold, and is codified. For NZ, it is MC for medical council

* Skype SMS is working again to fix changes in the Skype API ( but messages are not saved at present - to be fixed )

* Personal & Contact - there is a U field for unknown field for unknown gender - don't use as it is untested
    * There is an "eye" icon next to the SSN/NHI which copies the patient's address to the clipboard

* EDI log - Reports/EDI log
    * this shows the referrals sent, and their ACK status

* HL7 import from the Inbox - now has an option to automatically add patients if they are not found.

There may be other undocumented changes here.
  16. Graham

Regarding the date/time notifications on starting up this wasn't meant to be permanent ... it was for testing voice!

The idea was to use this for notifying intra-office communications ... ie. when you have an urgent message from someone else.
  17. Graham

R218B56a 26 March 2011

* Fix for those PDFs with "," in their file name .. reverts to using the browser to view them
  18. qilin

qilin Member

In "add New" pop-up window, I often use "tab" key to go to the next field. However, after filling four fields, pressing "tab" key will crash the client. Supposedly, this should go to [F2 OK] button.

For meaningful use. Graham mentioned: Race is the droplist list, ethnicity is the checkbox for hispanic or not. Ethnicity = hispanic status. But in my PMS, ethnicity is a drop-down list with multiple options similar to race. I checked a couple other EHR screen shot and found similar. To use your bridge between my PMS and Synapse and have ethnicity included, a check box does not seem to be enough.
  19. Graham

20. Graham

R218B57 27 March 2011

* SMSs sent thru Skype are now recorded
    * Fix for trying to add a new patient using a blank or illegal date of birth

I don't see a crash on tab on the Add New Patient screen but I can see that I don't handle empty dob or illegal dob as well as I could. Now fixed .. if not, let me know.