Referrals

Discussion in 'Feature: Requests and Planning' started by Graham, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Like everyone I have to do referrals from time to time ... and faxing them, or sending them, as one PDF is probably the way to go.

So, I need to think on how best to select and combine various parts of the notes ( tiff scans, existing pdfs, discrete data etc ) into one unit that can be faxed, or placed onto some medium.

2. alpesh

alpesh New Member

referrals
    just send med and problems and insurance info
    doe a referral template is my thoughts
  3. Jerry

Jerry Administrator Staff Member

From primary care standpoint, I want 2 kinds of referrals....one, a request form with just a pithy request for services and patient information (mostly needed as an authorization to treat), and the second a "referral request consult" shall we say with a brief (or not) CC, HPI, etc, and then a block about why you are requesting the consultation.

I have included an acroform with the pithy version with pwp on the public synapse server. I think we might have enough acroform variables to make a good chunk of it work now.

I will offer to make an acroform for referral/consult version if anyone wants to work on it. It could be filled in with acroform variables that exist, plus a few more from the detailed examination consult.
  4. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Jerry, why not do a mock up first off so we can see what you're planning?

5. Jerry

Jerry Administrator Staff Member

OK, I'll see what I can do.