Physician Web Portal

Discussion in 'Synapse' started by Jason, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

Physician Web Portal

Live Web Demo

Requirements: This site requires IE8, or latest Firefox to work properly. And Acrobat X.
    Earlier versions of IE will complain of mixed secure content, and Chrome does not work (due to Google's PDF display). Opera and Safari are untested. All browsers will complain about the certificate which is self generated. Add this site to your trusted sites which should make some of those warnings go away (or send Graham a contribution to purchase a certificate from a root authority!)

Live Physician Portal demo: https://nzra.cloud-ehr.net Login: Guest Password: Guest

Login
    synapse.physician.portal.login.jpg
    Home Page
    synapse.physician.portal.home.screen.jpg
    Schedule
    synapse.physician.portal.schedule.jpg
    Patient Demographics
    synapse.physician.portal.demographics.jpg
    Patient Diagnoses
    synapse.physician.portal.patient.diagnoses.jpg
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

I seem to be getting the hang of this, I got das28 and rapid3 entries on the same page working, with ajaxy stuff.
  3. Graham

Now added vitals and BASDAI/BASMI ... now to see if I can fix the adding of diagnoses so that it is done Ajax style.
  4. Graham

I think I need a JS expert ... I am trying to attach a ajax post to the add diagnoses submit button but it's not attaching. And worse I'm getting some error in the Chrome debugger right after the jquery.js script :(

So, going to leave that for the moment for some inspiration .. and look at inputting medication changes.
  5. Graham

Can now update the medication flowsheet, and display a full flowsheet using the slickgrid. There seems to be an issue with slickgrid and Jquery 1.4.4 so reverted to 1.4.3 pro tem.

Medication changes are added ajax style.
  6. Graham

7. Jason

Guest / Guest login not working ?
  8. ehr902

ehr902 New Member

hello which link is the best link for software and user documentation ??
    Here or

link http://www.compkarori.co.nz:8090

or should i look some where else ??? and looking at long term support ??
  9. Graham

Yes, as our other documentation site http://www.synapsedirect.com/ is now gone.

If you want to trial the client, just pop an email to me where I am compkarori on gmail dot com.

As for long term, support, that has been provided on this, and the last website for the past 6 years.
    Or, are you asking another question?
  10. ehr902

ehr902 New Member

I was looking for all info .. want to see about deploying system here in Oklahoma , USA
    I tried the guest login does not work on Firefox apple mac.... platform i will test on windows xp from vmware also
    Is there any marketing info ??? spec etc.... as you know we have a push in the USA for EMR

thanks again

arthur
  11. Graham

Hi Arthur

Synapse is a client server architecture EMR, which has pretty much all the functionality for meaningful use. We just need to pay the $20k to get certified.
    The server is either hosted on your own server, or in the cloud .. and in the latter case, you pay us a hosting fee. You can swap between the two ie. transfer your data from the cloud to your own office server.
    There is the main client which runs on Windows, and is for the physician. There used to be a Linux client but the demand was not there. A Mac client could also be built, but again there is no demand.

This thread is about the Physician Web Portal which runs on the server. It provides alternate browser access to the database and data, and is meant for emergency physician access where you don't have access to a PC with the client installed, or, for paramedics where you want them to enter vitals, medications, diagnoses but nothing else.

We don't have any marketing info as such ... all our time is spent on development to make things easy to use. Unfortunately we don't have the time to tell the world how great we are!

There was a demo guest login for the web portal, but that was recently removed ... because the server is now being used for real patients for a hospital outpatient clinic.
  12. Graham

13. Graham

http://www.compkarori.co.nz:7900 [Update: February 08, 2012 - Not working]
    Guest/Guest

Note that adding drugs doesn't work because we can't access the NLM web services from here.
    Other stuff may not work as well as I just dumped all the files from my server to this demo site.
  14. Graham

Browsing the PWP using a WebOS simulator seems to work okay. Acrobat forms don't work though.
    Double click on the page changes the zoom level.
  15. Graham

16. Graham

Updated the schedule page to the latest Jquery week calendar code.
  17. Graham

Got googledocs integration working again ... Google changed the api enough to break my previous work.
    Also integrated the tinymce textarea editor to allow quick and dirty new consult editing. It saves everything with html formatting which needs to be removed.
  18. Jason

What are the GoogleDocs used for ?
    Seems to work ... but the Guest / Guest doesn't work ?
  19. Graham

No, that's a live site now so the guest account was removed.
    Googledocs are used for creating a consult in Word etc.
  20. Graham

Got myself a Nexus 7 to try. First impressions on the portal are good ... even the calendar works.
    Prefilled PDFs don't though .. but that's because pretty much only Adobe Acrobat supports that.
    To improve the use I might look at using jQuery mobile.