Expiration date

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Ahriman, May 20, 2009.

1. Ahriman

Ahriman New Member

Good day, Sir!
    Congratulations on the Synapse EMR program! It is, by far, one of the best and most complex programs for clinical management I've seen so far!
    One question, though: I've downloaded and installed the free editions of the Server and Client software, locally, on a closed network of three computers. And... I get this messages when I launch them:
    For the server I get the "Expiry date 7-Aug-2009" and for the Client "Expiration date 30 May 2009".
    What does that mean? After those dates I have to buy the program, have to upgrade the installations?
    One more thing: even though I've downloaded the Free Edition of Synapse EMR Client, in the status bar the program appears as Build 214 Synapse Premium.

Thank you for your time and I apologize for the inconvenience!
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Hi

It means you need to update the server and client before those dates. I didn't realize the client was expiring so soon .. will have to push out an update today.

There's also no purchase of the software .. please see the license herehttp://www.compkarori.co.nz:8090/Licensing

And yes, there's no difference between the premium and free clients. Never has been.