Complete (EMR and PM) synapse system for USA docs - EZclaim integration

Discussion in 'Feature: Requests and Planning' started by alpesh, Jul 25, 2009.

1. qilin

qilin Member

Re: complete synapse system for usa docs

I will have an internist joining my practice soon. If you have more than one physician, your secretary will love to be able to display both physician's schedule at the same time and not have to switch back and forth between two displays.
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

I can not understand the rationale for this. Your appts have nothing to do with your partner's unless you all share the same patients and are looking for a spare slot to put that patient into. And then if you have 3 practitioners, then someone wants all three calendars on screen simultaneously. It doesn't scale.

Synapse has those numeric buttons on the appts tab to allow the user to switch between physicians quickly.

Nothing is more annoying than finding a patient turning up to your clinic when they were supposed to be at someone else's clinic ....

3. qilin

qilin Member

I see your point. I worked in a 2 physician office before and this was the way they did. It's not for avoiding conflict, which is the patient's responsibility. It's more for convenience, one less click and less likely for someone to put an appointment under the wrong doctor.
  4. Graham

The bridge to Chartmaker PMS looks straight forward.

5. Graham

I just had a quick look around, the prices for bridges vary considerably. AC charge $500 for their bridge to X-Link. Other prices for bidirectional bridges seem to be over $1000.