Client Build 203 beta-1

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

why the reversion ? It's too buggy ?

2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

RebGUI build #49 is too buggy. Modal requesters are not acting like modal requesters, and I note that Synapse drops the connection to the server now whereas it never did before. This is part of the modal requester problem.

3. Graham

Beta-16

Fixed a glitch in the printing of ps files (encounters).

4. Graham

In Details/Miscellaneous, there's a large empty space on the right.

I think one can add Pharmacists as a provider under the provider tab, and this space will be used to show the current pharmacist.
  5. Jason

Let's discuss the pharmacy thing here.
  6. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-18

beta-18

Removed highlight from consult list which was causing the record to be retrieved more than once.

7. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-19

Beta-19

When you right click in any of the SOAP areas of the encounter, it now brings up the available templates ( left of screen ).

If you are in full screen mode instead of the SOAP mode, then it will display the disease specific templates ( if you have any ).

This is the same effect as selecting the "Templates" tab, and the clicking one of the SOAPDL buttons.

8. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-20

Changed the tab in Settings from "SMTP" to "Email" and added a "Test Email Settings" button.

Also when you now send an email, your name is prefixed to the from address.

The check for an altered consult is now dropped when selecting a consult.
  9. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-21

You can now add a Pharmacy under the Provider's tab, and use the "Pharma" button to assign to that patient.
    Use the surname field to hold the pharmacy name.
    This then shows up in the "Miscellaneous" tab.

Requires new server 0.0.72 which is at http://www.compkarori.com/emr/beta/

10. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-22

For those that want to generate a random SSN/NHI identifier, there is now a button on the check duplicate screen ( when adding a new patient ).

This screen also accepts a date in this format mmddyyyy ( eg 12251925 ) and will convert this on-screen to dd-Mmm-yyyy ( 25-Dec-1925 )

11. Graham

Oh ... and the required fields to add new patients now have labels colored in brown to differentiate them from the non-required fields.

If you don't want to add a ethnicity, then use Settings to make the default ethnicity "Unknown" or something.

12. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-23

There is now an ellipsis button to the right of the "Remove" button for the correspondents, which brings up a to search for a provider.

Similarily, there is one on the Miscellaneous tab to allow you to select a pharmacy.
  13. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-24

Added an ellipsis button next to the voice file name to allow you to attach a voice recording from another program or device.

14. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-25

Papersize is now a preference. See Settings/Letters

15. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-26

You can setup a user variable in the windows environment settings named "synapse-size", and give this a value of 3,4, or 5 to set the default gui size selection at start up.

16. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-27

This allows you to use a template for labs, and x-rays

In Custom/Postscript create a new template named eg. A4 request, with the following data
    Now make this the default template for requests by going to Settings/Postscript, and set your Requests Template to this new template.

You will have to restart to activate this template, but thereafter when using "PSPreview" this template will be used. If you use "PS" instead, you will use the previous hard coded template.

Note that this template can be used for sending to patients as the patient address fits in a window envelope.
    This template also lacks the patient diagnoses and medications. You can add them to the template by eg.

at 75x300 meds-table

at 75x400 diagnoses-table

and move other items around to accommodate, and reduce the font size before these tables, and restore after that.
  17. Graham

Re: Client Build 203 beta-28

New beta allows a more featured request template as below. This template includes the diagnoses and medications in a two column table, and obeys the Print Requests Dialog as to whether to include these details or not in the printed form.
  18. Jason

I like the idea, but why are the month and days reversed in the two scenarios ?
  19. Jason

Re: Client Build 203 beta-23

Great. That was on my Synape Suggestions list I made while in Arizona :) I'll have to look at what else I wrote.
  20. Graham

[quote user="Jason"]
    I like the idea, but why are the month and days reversed in the two scenarios ?

[/quote]

Because Americans like to use mm/dd/yyyy formats.