Client Build 203 beta-1

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

http://www.compkarori.com/emr/beta/synapse.exe
    1. Fixes the resizing issues in the popups ( procedures, and diagnoses )
    2. Defaults the coding system as to preference
    3. Sets default importance to 3

2. Graham

beta-2

Print Appts -> includes Location

3. Graham

beta-3

Fixes a bug in the email client ( introduced by accident )
  4. Graham

beta-4

Adds the year-> age calculation in the surgical history
    Adds more information on the consult editor top line

5. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

Good Good.

Q: How about version number of the consult ?
  6. Graham

beta-6

Fixes the language localization, but may introduce new GUI bugs.

Spell check currently broken.

Test and let me know ...

BTW, default importance is still "1" for new diagnoses so that if you have lots of diagnoses, you will see it as it will go to near the top of the screen.

7. Jason

[quote user="Graham"]

BTW, default importance is still "1" for <u>new</u> diagnoses so that if you have lots of diagnoses, you will see it as it will go to near the top of the screen.

[/quote]

Nice idea. However, when starting from scratch ... and adding 16 diagnoses .... it will be a bit of a hassle. I'd rather add all the diagnoses as [3] and bump up the 5/15 major ones. No big deal though.
  8. DrO

DrO New Member

Re: Medications Tab

Like: Current, Old and Short term differentiation. RED Delete button.

Do not like: You have to enter information and is not evident where. The fields should be identified:

[Drug];[Dose];[Schedule].

There are other instances in synapse where several boxes appear and again is not evident what is supposed to be entered in them.

The pop-up window... 3 month supply ... could be simplified with 2 fields:

Dispense: __#____ tabs, caps, packs, jars, ml., oz., etc

Number of Refills: ____#___

Most payors in the USA will pay for a 30 day supply at a time, others pay for 3 months.I recommend to my self pay patients to buy bottles of 100, 250 etc to save money.

The delete pop-up should include Non-formulary or Not Covered instead of "Finished". If it is "Finished" then it should be in "Short term...".

The prescription has to include Dispense # and # of Refills instead of M: 3 month supply. This will prevent calls from the pharmacy and will allow for faxing the Rx to the pharmacy. In Florida, USA Rxs have to be written in special paper.

***** Bug??? "Print" brings up a fleeting window. Worked before but not with beta-6

DrO

9. Graham

DrO, I'll look at this, but don't use beta-6 for real use. There's some odd GUI bugs introduced with the new version of RebGUI. Stick with beta-4 if you still have it.

Bugs noticed -
    • Thinks a new consult has been edited and so alerts you
    • Not getting alll my preferences - so saving preferences gives an error
    • Can't update medications on the tab, but can in the popup
    • "Spell checker" not working
    • Saving prescription says it is a follow up
  10. Graham

[quote user="DrO"]

Re: Medications Tab

Like: Current, Old and Short term differentiation. RED Delete button.

Do not like: You have to enter information and is not evident where. The fields should be identified:

[Drug];[Dose];[Schedule].

[/quote]

There is a severe lack of screen space, so I didn't put the labels in. If there are no fields labelled, then the columns of the table directly above refer to the contents of the fields.

I'm not understanding this. Would you give me an example of how you would write a prescription.

I have things like prednisone which are discontinued after several years. Isn't "not covered" etc the same as too expensive ?

So, Dispense 180 3 Refills ??

Yes, don't use beta-6. Beta-6 is mainly to get the language strings right for testing with Portuguese.

11. Graham

BTW, that blank field under the "one weeks supply" allows you to write

300 tabs 3 refills

12. Graham

Beta-7 - not for use yet

Try this Jason

In your PostScript prescription template, add this line near the top after the pagesize A4.

at 72x700 eps %logo.eps

which means, put the EPS file "logo.eps" at 0x700 on the page.

Now since the eps file is before anything else, it becomes a watermark, so that anything printed thereafter, is printed over the image.
    In the print preview, you only see a little yellow square which indicates the top left hand placement.

13. Jason

Can't [add new] consult in Beta9.
  14. Graham

Does the add new screen popup and disappear? If so, that's the modal popup bug I was complaining about. Restarting Synapse will fix it - temporarily.

Now that I have been able to consistently reproduce it with RebGUI, I am hoping that it will be fixed soon.

15. Jason

yes, popup and go away.
  16. Graham

Still waiting on a fix for that. In the meantime, the behaviour of drop lists has changed.

So, now I have fixed it so that ethnicity drops down again and function keys 7 - 12 drop upwards instead of down.

See beta-11

17. Graham

Beta-12
    1. Popups not fixed yet
    2. Macro window now expanded to twice it's depth
    3. Macro expansion is now working again
    4. Inbox filing highlight is restored on filing an item ( highlights the one above the one you just filed )
    5. Growth charts now use gsview to view the chart - ditching the conversion first to pdf
  18. Graham

Beta-13
    • Now highlights another message in the inbox when you file one.
    Any other bugs that need to be fixed right now?
  19. Graham

Beta-14

Now displays the default function key settings, and disables setting the F10 key

20. Graham

Beta-15

Reverts to an earlier version of Rebgui ...