Client 214 betas

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

You need to be running B10 server to add messages.

Just click on the "+" sign next to the "Noticeboard" text to add a notice.

You can't delete notices yet ( is there a need for that?) .. but only the latest 15 notices will display so old notices will just slip off.
  2. kgmamman

kgmamman New Member

It feels better to be able to take off some notices (like the one i used for trial).

I presume once it becomes a routine for new notices to be added old notices does not matter. Probably admin should have rights to take off notices. Is that possible?
  3. Graham

I'll add it to my to-do list. But it's not possible now without using a tool like iboconsole to edit the database files directly.

4. Graham

<h2>R214B40 for Windows</h2>

• Bug fix for replying to a message in the old inbox
  5. Graham

<h2>R214B41 for Windows</h2>

• Bug fix for HL7 message displays in the dashboard ( patient name was shifting to next line )
    <h2>
    </h2>
  6. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

Can you remove the [Tab] as a trigger for the FDA drug list when moving out of the Medication box ? It's cumbersome to use the mouse.
  7. Graham

It's actually an on-unfocus event ... so that would mean removing both tab, and enter as triggers.
  8. Graham

I think what I would like to see is tab/enter -> brings up table, use cursor keys to select, and then tab out to use the drug ie. all keyboard driven.

9. Graham

<h2>R214B42 for Windows</h2>

• This version makes the dashboard compatible with users with lesser security than physicians - buggy, don't use

Previously if you used a client with the dashboard, and you were not an admin/doc, then the client would give an error. This version clears the appts from the dashboard - as that is intended only for the physician logged in. This was because the client would attempt to create an appointment schedule for the user, and non-docs don't have appointments.

Fixed this bug but introduced another - don't use.
  10. Jason

That will be very inconvenient for me. I often have a list of 10 meds, 4 creams, 3 puffers to type in for new patients.

I plan on using as much as possible the medication shortcuts but I think forcing people to use the lists is not standard.

Q: Do you use the lists ?

I think the best of both worlds is [ENTER] brings up the list and [TAB] doesn't.

Other than that, I think the standard should be you have to click a button to bring up the list. Place another icon to the left of the FireFox icon to bring up a list.

Keeping in mind how many times a medication is entered, this really needs to be done properly.

Is it hard to setup [ENTER] brings up the list and [TAB] doesn't ?
  11. Graham

Yes, I do use the lists.

I think it's important to try and use the lists to avoid spelling mistakes when typing in a drug name. You enter a partial drug name, hit tab, use the keys to select the drug, tab out to accept. Can't see what's so dreadful about that. No mouse involved is the aim.
  12. Graham

<h2>R214B43 for Windows</h2>

• Bugfix - appt gaps were no longer displaying if there were no appts for that day
    <h2>
    </h2>
  13. Jason

I am a good speller. I dont want to use the lists. Being able to [Tab] to the next box is imperative.
  14. qilin

qilin Member

214B43 client crashes on me at the end of uploading a file, I got this message:

This error may occur if you did not select a valid and accessible file.
    file: /C/Documents/***.doc
    make object! [
    code: 305
    type: 'script
    id: 'invalid-arg
    arg1: "none"
    arg2: none
    arg3: none
    near: [to integer! :value]
    where: 'to-integer
    ]

Change back to B29 works fine. Server is the most current one.
  15. Graham

I have seen that error too, and it doesn't seem to be file dependent. I.e. I had the problem, restarted Synapse and the file imported okay.

Anyway I have another version I built a few days ago that specifically attempts to trap that error, and I'll upload it later on today.

BTW, these errors get a higher priority when someone else uses the feedback form that appears!
  16. Graham

<h2>R214B44 for Windows</h2>

• A "?" button for adding medications instead of using enter/tab on the medication field to do a lookup
    • More detailed debugging code to identify the error on adding a scanned result
    <h2>[​IMG]</h2>

This adding a scanned result bug is somewhat obscure as no code was changed here.

A more detailed error report should appear now if it happens.
  17. Jason

9,223 uploaded files and we've never had that one !
  18. Graham

Unfortunately I've seen it 5x today and it's not reproducible.

Hence the need to do more debugging.

( I've run out of patient results to add! )
  19. Jason

my secretary has been on b43 for a fair time now.

i'll ask her tomorrow.
  20. Graham

Qilin - please try beta 45 and send me any errors if any.