Client 214 betas

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

<h2>R214B25 for Windows</h2>

• The Messaging and Result panels on the dashboard are now fully functional.
    <h2>except the "sent messages" link is not yet done..
    </h2>
  2. Graham

<h2>R214B27 for Windows</h2>

• Now pings the server on startup to ensure availability prior to login sequence.
    • New personal appointments panel on the dashboard
    • GUI fixes when scrolling thru encounters.
    Note that the appointments panel is only for the current user. If you wish to delete, move appointments, you need to go to the "Appts" tab still.
  3. Graham

A short video on using the personal appointments panel
  4. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

re: beta 27. I need the [Xplr] back to access patient data, couldn't live without it.

heh. Funny voice - "Server says that the configuration save completed !"
  5. Graham

>re: beta 27. I need the [Xplr] back to access patient data, couldn't live without it.

Oops .. just noticed that it's not honoring the configuration.

>heh. Funny voice - "Server says that the configuration save completed !"

Yeah ... should turn it off. See Misc/Enable Speech. As it can interfere with the networking.
  6. Graham

<h2>R214B28 for Windows</h2>

• Restores the lost Xplr, and PPort buttons, orders the function table, and also restores the restore-state functionality ( all of these were lost when the inbox status window was dropped )
    • When an appointment is deleted, it is saved to a docking button
    • Temporary ( non-patient ) appointments can be replaced - to facilitate the booking of new patients
    <h2>
    </h2>
  7. Graham

<h2>R214B29 for Windows</h2>

• Tickler interface is now functional on the dashboard
    • Synapse news panel is now functional

To use the Ticklers .. expand the panel, clicking on the name selects the patient, clicking on the tickler brings up the tickler management popup.
    It's not necessary to click on the patient name though.
  8. Jason

Clicking on the patient's name (ideally anywhere on the tickler, not just the name ) in the non-expanded view should bring up the tickler item you are clicking on.

I dont think there is any benefit in being able to click on a patient's name in the non-expanded view and it brings up their chart. It certainly isn't intuitive to click on a patient tickler to just be switched to their chart (and not see the tickler). I keep clicking on the tickler hoping it will popup.

This applies to the results and messages as well.
  9. Graham

Synapse has always worked on the principle of having only one current patient ... so I think perhaps I'll alter the dashboard so that you always select that patient.

And if you use a Fkey to bring up another patient, then it will reset the dashboard ...

10. Graham

This is how it is going to work
    1. if you open a result, or a message from a patient, then Synapse will switch to that patient if this patient is not the current patient.
    2. it can't switch at present if it's a message about the patient as the patient id is not recorded with a message
    3. if you're in the message or result pane, and select another patient using a function key or other mechanism, it will reset the dashboard to initial display ( all minimized ) to prevent you from having two patients open at the same time.
    4. you will be able to click on the minimized ticklers panel and bring up the ticklers for that patient
  11. Graham

<h2>R214B30 for Windows</h2>

• The main window appearance now depends upon resolution. If screen
      width is greater than 1024, then the popup table appears on the right,
      otherwise use the "?" button to bring it up
    • If you click on a result or a message, then that patient is made the current patient if possible
    • You can bring up ticklers on the dashboard even when the ticklers panel is minimized.
    • If you switch to another patient while viewing a message/result .. it will reset the dashboard
    <h2>
    </h2>
  12. Graham

<h2>R214B31 for Windows</h2>

• Displays the replacement menu for macros after you accept it as before
    • Now allows you to maintain a sort order on results in the results dashboard
    <h2></h2>
  13. Graham

<h2>R214B32 for Windows</h2>

• If you rebuilt the tags on an encounter, you "lost" your place so could not print the encounter without backing out ... fixed
    • Drop down menus to allow you to move forward on the calendar by weeks, months or years
    • A bug fix with saving the consult text to the current consultation object
    • Adding a result with the popup now selects the appropiate tab to display
    <h2>
    </h2>
  14. Jason

Bug: expanding consults grouped by Tags results in scrollbar returning to top.

Attached Files:

15. Graham

Yes, it's been somewhat tricky to get this to behave correctly ...
  16. kgmamman

kgmamman New Member

I get a log-in page when trying to go to beta downloads. Is this new?
  17. Graham

Yes, the betas are now restricted to registered users of the wiki .. I've added you and you'll get an email with details.

The traffic charges have become too expensive for me ... so I'm restricting access to the downloads for the betas to those who are adhering to the licensing scheme.
  18. vtpaindoc

vtpaindoc New Member

Graham, Can you please allow me to get the latest Beta ? Thanks
  19. Jason

Using Beta 31.

I get this error when trying to save a new tickler.

Attached Files:

20. Jason

same on B32.