Client 211 betas

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

That'd be it. It worked when I added a Job Title.

Can you either (1) make the job title optional ... or (2) give a better warning why the entry is not being validated ?
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Possibly.

But when you see the fail to validate message .. the cursor goes to the field that is empty to indicate that this is where the problem lies.
  3. Jason

Good tip.

:)

What about Failed to Validate: field{Job Title}.

That where I know where the problem lies.

One clear reason Why I didnt see where I might be going wrong is the cursor is in the "Bad" field while the popup is there, but when I close the popup the cursor is no longer in the offending area.

4. Graham

R211B8
    1. Improved error message when entry screen does not validate
    2. A timer is now available on the Vitals screen to help take the pulse/resp rate

Attached Files:

5. Jason

"A timer is now available on the Vitals screen to help take the pulse/resp rate"

I use my watch :)
  6. Graham

I don't carry a watch anymore ... not for years!
  7. kgmamman

kgmamman New Member

Fillling in all the fields does sort the problem. I presume at the time of server configuration only the userID and password are required to beentered resulting in a blank field for the admin.
  8. Graham

R211B9

1. Displays the last patient in the appointments tab correctly
    2. Traps an error with the interface where the semaexpdir has not been configured

9. kgmamman

kgmamman New Member

The last few beta versions causes the User Account Control promptin Vista to prop up. Changing the privilege to run as administrator does not disable the prompt. Wonder why this happens?.
  10. Graham

I don't see this in vista.
  11. kgmamman

kgmamman New Member

The User Account Control detailsreads: synapse.exe, unidentified publisher, C:\EMR\Client\synapse.exe
  12. Graham

Happens with any new program in Vista.

Since Synapse also runs a mini webserver locally, it is particularly noticed by the OS because it is running a server process.

13. Graham

R211B10

1. Removes debugging code from the Appts console/Tickler date field
    2. Saves the current consult as /www/surname-date-time.txt when saving, and deletes it after saving it successfully
    3. Reports/Query/Build Query/Consults now shows the SQL generated by a query

2. When you save a consult now, it will create a backup in the www directory in the following format - surname-date-time.txt, then try to save to the server. If it saves without incident, the temporary file is then removed. I've done this because sometimes when there is a network error, and you have become disconnected, you don't really want to lose all your work!

I'm moving the betas to the new wiki - http://compkarori.no-ip.biz:8090/Synapse_Client_news/Client_211_betas
  14. Graham

R211B11
    1. Can now add Ticklers one after another without having to close the Tickler popup
    2. New Report Query that allows you to search on the results metadata - see Example 4
    See Reports/Query/Examples/Example-4
  15. Graham

R211B12
    1. Requires new server R81B1
    2. Can now search on SSN, and on home phone number
    3. Ticklers now display who is the current owner
    4. In
      the results inbox, the "Change Patient" button allows you to alter the
      result date and type as well as the patient for this result
    5. In the patient's text result tab, right click on a result allows the same
    6. All users now have the premium client
  16. Graham

NB, you can't use an older client than R211B12 on a new R81B1 server ... as the ticklers will be displayed incorrectly. And will probably give you error messages.
  17. Jason

18. Graham

BTW, I added the search on home telephone as sometimes I get calls and people don't leave messages [H]
  19. Jason

[quote user="Graham"]BTW, I added the search on home telephone as sometimes I get calls and people don't leave messages [H]
    [/quote]

I saw that ! Neat idea.
  20. Graham

R211B13
    1. When ticklers are due, and allocated to someone else, then the patient's name goes yellow
    2. A new print letter dialog now allows you to select another postscript template
    3. The settings appropriate to MS Word are now in a separate tab

Jason wants to ignore ticklers that are due and allocated to his secretary!