Client 199 betas

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

http://www.compkarori.com/emr/beta/

Server 71 beta-2

Fixes a problem with the state and city being reversed in updating patients thru the PMS interface

Client 199 beta-1

In testing - import of HL7 ADT^A04 and ADT^A28 messages. See the Interface tab, a new "HL7" button.

Select a file in the directory and Synapse will try and import all the patients described in these HL7 messages in this directory.

No HL7 ACK is generated.
  2. Graham

Client 199 beta-2

Code is now present to check ADT A04, A08, A28 and A31.

Should not break if it hits an unrecognized code.

Untested against all the above codes though ...

A wait of .1 seconds added between each HL7 message to allow the GUI to keep responding while processing large numbers of files. It might need to be increased.

3. Graham

Beta-3

The macro expansion now replaces the word when you select it from the list.

The CCR button on the Interface tab is currently hard coded to look at a directory c:\synapse\ccr\ and will process all CCR files there printing just the patient demographics from the CCR. This is all experimental.
  4. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

Nice - works well. See my note about Dual Monitors.

while on the topic, there needs to be some standardization regarding the install directories.

the auto installer puts synapse on the hard drive letter with the current version of windows (usually c:\) \EMR\client\

I always thought that we were going to use \synapse\

It's a bad idea to have the majority of endusers have one setup and we have a different setup.

:)
  5. Graham

I agree.

The Synapse directory referred to above is just an internal test thing. It will be user selectable in the finish.
  6. Graham

Beta-4

Saves the position during the Synapse session of the macro-expansion window.

7. Jason

Works.

I do get some "weird" effectshappening for consult notes that are longer than onescreen (ie. have a scrollbar).

After I click on the first picklist, the scrollbar reads as if the very bottom of the document is being viewed, but it is actually the top part of the document.

That make sense ? heh.
  8. Graham

Not really, but the editor does do some funny things at time.

But since this is designed really for the macros, you should not see these problems?
  9. Jason

see pic.

the demo document consists of a consult with the first 35 lines being numbered 1-35. I then have some "picklist-able" text.

afterselect the first picklist... the focus shifts (only for documents longer than 1 window).

Attached Files:

10. Graham

What I see is that if the text to be replaced needs to be scrolled to get there, the screen does not automatically scroll to display it.
  11. Jason

Yes. That's it.
  12. Graham

Beta-5

Adds a refresh button on the Order Hx tab ( in consults)

The order history is also now available in the results tab.

Should also handle these errors reported by feedback:
    and