Client 197 betas

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

http://www.compkarori.com/emr/beta/synapse.exe
    • Background colour is now a preference - see Settings/Misc
    • Added "Allergy" to list of reasons for stopping a drug
    • The words "Subjective" "Objective" etc .. are now saved with each section of a SOAP note
  2. Graham

beta-2
    1. No longer has error when trying to sort on an empty table
    2. No longer errors when trying to open a window that is already open
  3. Graham

beta-3

Assessment template is now able to use table widget. See the new "Assessment - 100 most common diagnoses" template in the online library as an example.
  4. Graham

beta-4

Has a new templating mechanism.

Say you have the sentence "This patient presents with a *n* *time* history of *some* pain" .. press control-S and options are offered for all the words surrounded by *.

You need to create a file called "english.dat" and save it in the <synapse>/languages/ directory, and it contains something like this:

"*n*" [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ]
    "*time*" [ "minutes" "hours" "days" "months" "years" ]
    "*febrile*" [ "afebrile" "febrile" ]
    "*some*" [ "some" "none" "great" "minor" ]
  5. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

control +s does nothing for me.

something you have i don't ?

using 197 b4. server 69

to make the .dat file I made a text file and saved it as .dat.

gone to arizona.
  6. turnerk

turnerk New Member

Adding simple ways to input frequently used data such as the diagnosis for today's visit makes this product more functional. Thanks for adding this simple template for diagnosis.

7. turnerk

turnerk New Member

After working with the diagnosis template you just added. Let me make three of suggestions. First please make all 100 diagnosis visible on one screen, 2nd allow multiple choices from the screen to make a simple list of diagnosis to be added to the assessment field of the soap note. It would be even better if the assessment were compiled in the order in which the diagnosis is clicked. This way the user can easily order from most to least important reason for this visit. Viewing all 100 diagnosis on one screen will minimize mouse use, less scrolling, which is more efficient. Thanks for the rapid development.
  8. Graham

I can add multiple selections to the template, but I can't display 100 diagnoses on one screen without creating multiple tables across the screen.

I'll see how that looks ...
  9. Graham

You have to click into the field you want to "spell check" first before doing the control-s.
  10. Graham

Jason, delete your English.dat file and the new Synapase 197 build will download an expanded version for you.

11. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

Is the new english.dat in \dictionary\ or in \languages\

?
  12. Graham

.\dictionary\English.dat