Chest Exam Editor Error

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Jerry, May 11, 2009.

1. Jerry

Jerry Administrator Staff Member

CVS on the new exam editor tree works OK for me, but something is wrong with "Chest". If I click on "CVS" first, clicking on "Chest" displays CVS's anatomy with CVS's adjectives. If I click on "Abdomen" before clicking on "Chest", Abdomen's anatomy and adjectives are displayed.
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Doesn't this just mean that you have nothing defined for Chest ? So, since there is nothing there it fails to clear what was there before.

3. Jerry

No, it has the same behavior with normals defined of or not. Further, if I click on "Abdomen" before clicking on "Chest", all of Abdomen's anatomy and adjectives are displayed in Chest's "Configure Exam" editor, but disappear if I click on any anatomy elements. The same is true if I click on Abdomen before Chest. If I open Examination editor, and click on Chest first thing, I get no anatomy elements, but your adjectives for General (alert, in pain, smartly dressed, etc). I can edit these out, but upon closing Examination editor and relaunching, these adjectives reappear with none of the edits I made to Chest.
  4. Jerry

Slightly unrelated ... the Examination editor needs a "clear all" button. If a patient has prior exams using Exam editor, upon launch of Exam editor the last exam will be displayed. You can either find an old exam using the << button that's closer to what you want (no description, only a date to guide you), just start the new exam and clear the elements you didn't change but don't want either, but it takes 3 clicks per system to do that. Would be a lot easier with a "clear exam" or "clear all" button.
  5. Jerry

I'm going to start a new thread for Examination Editor additions here.
  6. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Bug confirmed.

Will see if I can fix it today

7. Jerry

Chest is OK with 52. Gonads has the same problem as Chest. All the rest appear OK.