Build 190

Discussion in 'New Release and Beta Release Information' started by Graham, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Build 190 beta-2 is at http://www.compkarori.com/emr/synapse.exe

New features
    1. The drug information from drugdigest.org is now saved locally, and renewed only once a week to save time, while keeping upto date
    2. Drugs that were being omitted from the drug intereaction check are now captured
    3. Images in consults are now displayed as a thumb nail 100x100 pixels in size without preservation of their aspect ratios
    4. Images greater in size than the current monitor display size are no longer allowed to be imported into a consult
  2. Graham

beta-4 - not available as requires new server release
    1. Patients can now be assigned to a PHCP ( primary health care practitioner ) for billing purposes
    2. Reports on outstanding ticklers no longer shows those with Completed status
    3. Reports on outstanding ticklers can now be filtered on PHCP so that reception can deal with one clinician at a time
    4. Miscellaneous fields are now cleared when changing patients
    5. Inactive staff can not login to the EMR
    6. ACC Provider no now displays correctly
    And a PDF request form (Ontario Laboratory Requisition) was successfully prefilled with data as a demonstration of our forms technology. Please contact us if you want a copy of this form.
  3. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

Lots of goodies.

:)

Reports on outstanding ticklers can now be filtered on PHCP so that reception can deal with one clinician at a time <--- nice.

4. Graham

beta-7 update ( not available )
    1. Appointments now show the id of the staff member who booked it
    2. Also shows a payment status besides that appointment ( simple cash register accounting will be done later on )
    3. You have an option to generate a tickler when sending a referral
    4. Ticklers now have expanded states for referral management
    5. A new "State" preference for entering patients

5. imported_ste

imported_ste New Member

My client loaded up and said there was an update. I ran the update, now when it try open a patient I get the following error:

[error [command-failed]
    fail [select-phcp 23 {make object! [
    code: 800
    type: 'user
    id: 'message
    arg1: "service not found"
    arg2: none
    arg3: none
    near: [make error! "service not found"]
    where: none
    ]}]
    ]

I'll try d/l the server again... just wanted to post this here as well.

Scott
  6. samlock

samlock New Member

I'm still using the Demo version.

I was forced to upgrade to Synapes 190 version today.

Now when I access Appts, Select a patient I get this. Synapse then automatically closes.

An error has occurred. If this occurred with an upgrade, please revert to the older version for the meantime, and report the error message as documented below.

make object! [
    code: 303
    type: 'script
    id: 'expect-arg
    arg1: 'insert
    arg2: 'series
    arg3: [series! port! bitset!]
    near: [insert clear face/text form text]
    where: 'show-text
    ]

** Script Error: insert expected series argument of type: series port bitset
    ** Where: show-text
    ** Near: insert clear face/text form text
    ** Press enter to quit...

7. samlock

samlock New Member

More info on above glitch

It only happens if I access a patient via SEARCH first. The patient is one that I added, Samuel Block, ID Bloc45
    After accessing this patient, then any attempts to access a pt that's on the Appt Schdule results in above error.

I was using Dr Guest Guest, for Wed 9-27-06, which has several appts made.

8. Graham

Thanks .. I see the error .. must be something that was changed in the latest build ... will try and fix asap.
  9. Graham

[quote user="ste"]

[error [command-failed]
    fail [select-phcp 23 {make object! [
    code: 800
    type: 'user
    id: 'message
    arg1: "service not found"
    arg2: none
    arg3: none
    near: [make error! "service not found"]
    where: none
    ]}]
    ]

Scott
    [/quote]

Scott, this means that your server needs to be updated as it does not have this new function .. thus "service not found". So, just download the server and copy over your existing one.

HTH.
  10. imported_ste

imported_ste New Member

What version should be up there. When I run the server it says 0.0.63. Should I just reinstall over that? Maybe something to corrupted. If I switch back to running synapse 189, then I don't get the area upon Patient Select.
  11. Graham

You should now be running build 0.0.64 which can be downloaded here http://synapsedirect.com/files/folders/installation__setup/entry711.aspx

Just stop your server, and download the above and copy it over your existing server.

There is nothing corrupted .. that error you see is a consequence of using a new client on an old server.
  12. Graham

From my testing it only seems to happen with that patient you added .. viz Sam Block. I changed his name to Black and it still happens. So, there's something about his data that is exposing some error.

I need to do further investigations as to what is causing this ....
  13. Graham

At this point, I suggest everyone revert to server 0.0.63, and client 189 until I determine the cause of these errors. It is happening with new patients added to the server and not old ones.
  14. Graham

Seems I might have been a bit premature in this.

By resaving the data for the patient Sam Block, the problems seem to have gone away. Looks like some faulty data was corrupting the program.

I'll upload build 190 and Server 0.0.64 again.
  15. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member

I am using 191. beta1 and dont have this problem.
  16. Graham

I think it was some data problem that was causing the error ... I will put some checks in to ensure that this is picked up in the future.
  17. samlock

samlock New Member

Client: Build 190. Server: 0.0.64

1. I set up a Staff member, with Rights=Medical. However, That person does not show up in Appts as a <select person>

2. When I try to change this Staff member's Rights from Medical to Admin, and then UPDATE, I get Functionality not available error.

18. Graham

I suspect that this is one of those (premature) optimisations I made ie. the staff members are only loaded up on startup. And it looks like this applies to the client adding the staff member.

When you add a new staff member, none of the clients know about it until they restart. I could add a message to that effect.

The alternative is to force each client to update their staff lists which could be done too, or, each time they use that drop list, they update their staff lists which was what I was trying to avoid.

What would you like to see done?

As for the functionality not available message ... yes, I need to get around to implementing that functionality.
  19. samlock

samlock New Member

Are you talking about Start-up of the CLIENT or StART-UP of the SERVER.

On CLIENT, Icompletely got OUT, and back in, but any STAFF that is Medical still does
    not appear in APPTs list. Any Staff that's ADMIN does appear.

I agree that a CLIENT Re-Start is necessary to see new STaff, butany Medical Staff is still not showing

20. Graham

Hi Sam

I just tested this on the demo server .. and a new medical staff member shows straight away in the appointments drop down list without restarting client or server.

Is the new staff member showing up in the staff list for you?