Adding pharmacy data to a script

Discussion in 'Documentation & Training Resources' started by Graham, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

If you're always faxing your prescriptions, and need to keep a record who you faxed them to .. on a paper copy, you can add this to your prescription template .. put this just above the "showpage"
    It prints the Pharmacy name, address and time of the fax in a grayed box near the bottom right. It does sort of ruin the preview but prints out okay.
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

And if your pharmacist always needs the original script, you can ( if you have a duplex printer ), print the pharmacy address on the other side so that the address fit into a window envelope.

Just place the address after the showpage, and put another showpage at the end.

3. Jerry

Jerry Administrator Staff Member

I am using this script, and works great. It seems to work fine in the prescription preview window on Puppy Linux. The grey box is just the right shade on an HP4000 printer. I have to print hard copies of the prescription for the paper chart, so now I don't have to think to add handwritten notes about which pharmacy the fax was sent to in my indecipherable cursive.