A few questions

Discussion in 'Synapse' started by cranfan, Feb 28, 2011.

1. cranfan

cranfan New Member

Hi Graham,

Had a few questions for you.

I was wondering if it was possible to allow more choices to be selected more easily with 'enter.' I'm pretty sure that most menus will allow for this, but you may have to tab several times to hilight the appropriate box. I do a lot of typing and it creates more flow if I can keep my hands on the keyboard.

Also wondering if you knew how to access any of the flagging options for patients. I'm looking for something that I can enter at the time of the patient's most recent visit (or in between the last and next visit, say when a lab result is received) and that will flag noticeably for the next visit.

A shortcut key for the results section would be great.

Let me know if you need me to clarify things.

And I don't often check in on the forums, so feel free to cc a response to vance.pegado@utoronto.ca

Thanks,

Vance
  2. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

Hi Vance

You'll have to give me an example of what you mean by "enter". Many things but not all can be driven by the keyboard .. usually by tabbing to the correct button, and then hit the space bar to activate the button.

Flagging is done by creating a tickler which will display at the next visit.

Cheers,
  3. Graham

Graham Developer Staff Member

As for a short cut key for the results, do you mean you're in the consult editor and want to use the keyboard to access the "text", and "numeric" results tabs?
  4. Jason

Jason Developer / Handyman Staff Member